- MEMORANDUM OF ASSOCIATION
- PINE GROVE COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, BASSI PATHANAN
The name of the society is the PINE GROVE ALUMNI ASSOCIATION, Bassi Pathanan
- 2. ADDRESS
The head office of the society will be situated at Pine Grove College of Education, Bassi Pathanan.
- 3. AIMS & OBJECTIVES:
The aims and objectives of the society are as under:
- i) To promote the growth, progress, and general welfare of Pine Grove College of Education.
- ii) To foster mutually beneficial relationships between the Pine Grove College of Education and its alumni.
- iii) To foster and encourage improved educational enterprises, programs and services of Pine Grove College of Education.
- iv) To enhance the general welfare of Pine Grove College of Education, through the formation, implementation, and management of development programs.
- v) To solicit and encourage alumni and friends of PGAA to make gifts, devises, bequests and contributions of whatsoever nature to the Pine Grove College of Education or the Pine Grove Alumni Association to perpetuate the traditions, purposes, growth and progress of Pine Grove College of Education.
(a) The income and property of the society shall be applied solely towards the promotion of the objects of the society as set forth in the memorandum of Association and no portion thereof shall be paid or transferred directly or indirectly, to the members of the society.
(b) No member of the Governing body of the society, shall be appointed to any office of the society paid by fees, that no remuneration shall be given by the Society to any member of the governing body except repayment of out of pocket expenses and interest on money lent or rent for premises/ demises to the society. However the member shall be remunerated or compensated in a suitable manner for any type of services rendered by him in his professional capacity or services which require knowledge and wisdom owned by the member.
(c) The Society by its constitution is required to apply its profits, if any or other income in promoting its objects.
(d) If upon the winding up or dissolution of the society there remains after satisfaction of all its debts and liabilities any property what so ever the same shall not be paid to or distributed amount the members of the society.
The management of the society and its affairs are entrusted in accordance with the rules and regulation of the society to the governing body of which the first member are:
|Mr.Ashok||Opposite Bal Bharti Public School, W.No 12,Purana Mohalla Bassi Pathana Phone No-9815950799||President||Running his Institute
|Mr. Hukamjeet Singh||V.P.O Kotla Bhari, Tehsil Samrala,District Ludhiana
St.Joseph School Khmmano
|Ms. Pawanpreet Kaur||Village Lalheri,P.P Harion Kalan Distt Ludhiana
Phone No 98144-71080
|Ms.Shanu Sharma||#212 Dalichi Mohalla W.No 3 Sirhind City
|Teacher Sarvhitkari Vidya Mandhir Sirhind|
|Ms. Kanchan Tyagi||W.No 8,Arry Mill Road,Mandi Gobindgarh||Member||House Wife
|Ms.Neeru Verma||# 2647 W.No 8 Sirhind Mandi
|Ms. Jaspreet Kaur||Backside Pharmacy Sirhind
|Member||Teacher (B.Z.S.F.S Public School)|
|Mr. Abhishek Thakur||50/20,Bank Colony, Khanna,District Ludhiana
|Member||Run his own Bussiness
|Ms. Shakshi Sood||St No. 1 Professor Colony Sirhind
|Mr. Neeraj Kumar Thakur||# 177 Sector 25 B Dashmesh Colony,Mandi Gobindgarh
Phone No 7696060043
|Member||Government Teacher, Ropar
|Ms. Pooja Sood||Mangal Nath Street Sirhind Mandi
|Member||Teacher Divine Light Public School, Sirhind
|Mr. Tapinder Singh||VPO Bhajpur,Distt Ludhiana
|Ms. Jyoti Pathak||Near Lajpat Rai School,Bassi Pathana
|Member||Teacher at Lajpat Rai Sen.Sec. School,Bassi Pathanan|